These are the Official Server Rules.
If you are found not following these rules and guidelines, or having a negative impact on our server, Discord and/or website, we have the right to remove you from our platform at our own discretion. We ask you kindly to listen to our staff members and defer to their judgement in vague situations.
Be cool, kind and civil.
Treat all members with respect and express your thoughts in an appropriate matter.
Chat Misconduct & Inappropriate Behavior
Keeping chat clean is very important to us. It is the main way of communication between players and it should be kept civil and appropriate for all ages at any given time.
- Disrespectful and/or offensive language
- Excessive cussing
- Harassing, discrimination, abuse and/or bullying
- Impersonating others
- inappropriate usernames, nicknames, skins and/or profile photos.
- Spamming, flooding the chat and/or using excessive caps.
- Sharing personal information
- We are an english server, Please speak english in the general chat.
We only have a handful of rules regarding actual gameplay! The following are not allowed.
- Warp names can't be claimed for "future projects". As soon as you claim them, they have to lead somewhere.
- Warp names can't be misleading. (Ex. '/pw soccer' should not lead to a swimming pool)
- Duplicate warps are not allowed. (Ex. You can't have both '/pw shop' & '/pw market' lead to the same location. However, sectional warps are still allowed. (Ex. '/pw ore' & '/pw wool' being in the same shop.))
If you happen to run into a warp name that you would like to own yourself and you notice it breaks these rules or is inactive you are allowed to ask staff to remove the warp so you can claim it.
This change will never happen before internal discussion within the staff team.
Yes, we are an open world sandbox server, however, please do not intentionally intrude on someone else's private space out there in the wilderness. Do not troll people by building stuff around their town borders or similar actions.
- Grief is not permitted within town boundaries. Do not break, or otherwise alter, another players’ build that is towny claimed, without their permission.
- You may only deform the Main world’s environment for building purposes. Collecting resources/job grinding should be done in /warp resource.
- No inappropriate builds.
- AFK Farms are allowed as long as they do not give any payment regarding jobs. Additionally, staff might limit your builds if it causes lag on the server.
Due to performance issues:
- Mob farms that use water flooding based on redstone timers are not allowed.
- All redstone clocks require an on/off toggle (and needs to be used).
Glitches and exploits
We expect you to play fairly. By doing so you'll make it fair and more enjoyable for everyone you're playing with. If you do run into a bug, glitch and/or exploit, please report it to us instead of abusing it. Abuse will result in a permanent ban.
- Vanilla Exploits
- Clearly unintentional plugin bugs
- Duping items
- Using alt accounts (or sharing accounts) to bypass certain limitations. Example: You are not allowed to use alt accounts to gain better scores in weekly challenges.
As of now, any non-cosmetic modifications (with a few exceptions) are not allowed on our server. We have listed below what should and shouldn't be allowed.
- X-Ray mod or texturepacks
- Hacked Clients
- Auto Clickers, Macros, Auto-Fishers and/or any form of automation.
- Minimaps (disable cave finders)
- Schematica-like mods (disable print mode)
- Inventory & mouse tweaks
- HUD mods
- Raising gamma
Last but not least
Players may not use server-owned communication channels to offer exchanges involving irl money, irl goods and/or other services outside the server. Exchanges involving the StickyMC store will still be allowed. (This means you are not allowed to sell in-game items to another player for irl currency and/or other goods/services.)