Allow teleportation to other town outposts.

Thebigy54

Known Member
I would like to be able to make a public farm away from my town but still have people teleport to it. I feel like allowing the option to make some outpost public would be a good idea as would allow for more public farms and also not cramming everything into a town spawn.

RoraPookie

Helper
Staff member
No idea if this is just a towny thing and can't be altered, of if admins are able to adjust it but I would love to be able to open up my outpost to public as well.

GhostLibra

Helper
Staff member
I would like to be able to make a public farm away from my town but still have people teleport to it. I feel like allowing the option to make some outpost public would be a good idea as would allow for more public farms and also not cramming everything into a town spawn.
What about if only allies/residents can tp to your outpost spawns? this could encourage towns to join nations, to become allies in order to get tp's to outposts with farms/etc.

Thebigy54

Known Member
What about if only allies/residents can tp to your outpost spawns? this could encourage towns to join nations, to become allies in order to get tp's to outposts with farms/etc.
I feel like that should be an option. So you can have some outpost to the public and some to just allies.