Rejected claims/towny tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalmonjrXCI

I understand my request that I am about to write is probably going to get rejected almost instantly but I want whoever reviews it to actually consider, so recently if you haven't checked the help requests forum I have recently lost all my stuff whilst I was away because I didn't have enough money in the town bank and my town went bankrupt when I was gone and got completely looted, anyway I would like to suggest the removal of towny tax on claims however keeping individual player /plot taxes as ALL of my possessions, let me make it clear everything I own is gone and in the hands of some stranger who just abused the fact that It wasn't claimed cause my town got deleted. now this is mostly about me but im sure this will save other peoples stuff in the future

Amanda

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there! Sorry to hear about your town being looted and thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion but this unfortunately will not be added. Our rules state that anything unclaimed is allowed to be taken from, and it has always been this way because it is fair. If you would like your items to be protected, they need to be in a protected area of a town. In the future if you think that you might not be able to get online to deposit money into your town bank, I suggest keeping all of your personal and important belongings in your inventory or ender chest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.