Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Coral Kingdom is taking in new residents!

/t spawn Coral_kingdom now has a residential area with multiple available plots. The town doesn't tax its residents and the plots are free! There are a limited number of plots so if you're interested don't wait too long. My name in discord is Conservation Timmy and my name on the server is Conservation_Tim.

Flameillusion

I'm boycotting this town for their support of the metric system, but other people should still join.

DeadDaySam

Known Member
Tim every 5 seconds: you know what you could do? Check out the 65 exhibits at /t spawn coral_kingdom!

I'm boycotting this town for their support of the metric system, but other people should still join.
little that you knew that America does use metric from design & manufacturing to the numerious "science" stuff to everywhere but end products consumers will see :p

Meanwhile the UK uses both due to generational differences.

TheDiamondPanda

little that you knew that America does use metric from design & manufacturing to the numerious "science" stuff to everywhere but end products consumers will see :p

xD i didn't understand nothing lmfao
but great town, highly recommend.

Last edited:

Flameillusion

Little did YOU know, but there is another DEEPER layer of measurement. Behind even the manufacturing layer, things are measured in KILOKELVINS, a system of measurement so efficient that it can't be pronounced with a British accent.

Little did YOU know, but there is another DEEPER layer of measurement. Behind even the manufacturing layer, things are measured in KILOKELVINS, a system of measurement so efficient that it can't be pronounced with a British accent.
Wanna bet? ;)