Farmer Job

theAngry1inch

I understand the nerfs to farmer, due to the target xp and pay being almost quadruple what it should be, therefore a nerf was due. The problem is lvling for levels 1-30 now has become a marathon. Is there anything that can be done for this? I was proposing a buff just to Xp for pumpkins or melons, a crop that doesnt have autoreplant, and cant really be used to gfain more money by selling to chefs. What are your thoughts? Any ways to help farmers lvl 1-30?

Crab

Grandmaster Contributor
I talked to Sirk about this in the #Farmer thread on Discord (under social). He agreed that pumpkins/melons (0.08exp) should probably pay more exp than miners get for stone (0.12exp) since stone is much more prolific, easier and faster to get/mine. He said he would look into it a few days ago, not sure if anything has happened yet though. Farmer definitely needs a buff in some way for levels 1-29, whether that's dropping autoreplant to the first job perk like it was on Azertu, or making alternative crops that aren't affected by autoreplant like pumpkins/melons pay proper target 5k exp/hr, which they currently aren't even close to paying.

theAngry1inch

I talked to Sirk about this in the #Farmer thread on Discord (under social). He agreed that pumpkins/melons (0.08exp) should probably pay more exp than miners get for stone (0.12exp) since stone is much more prolific, easier and faster to get/mine. He said he would look into it a few days ago, not sure if anything has happened yet though. Farmer definitely needs a buff in some way for levels 1-29, whether that's dropping autoreplant to the first job perk like it was on Azertu, or making alternative crops that aren't affected by autoreplant like pumpkins/melons pay proper target 5k exp/hr, which they currently aren't even close to paying.
I appreciate your concern to crab. I feel like autoreplant should stay at lvl 30. I agree with the increase in xp to pumpkins or melons. Pay rate is fine, id just like a little boost to xp.

Crab

Grandmaster Contributor
Heads up - Pumpkins/melons got buffed and now pay target exp and $. Farmers rejoice! From $0.11 and 0.08 exp to $0.17 and 0.13exp!