Fisherman Celebratory Cap

NotCoolMax

FISHERMAN CAP SUGGESTION + 4TH JULY 'EVENT'

Since Christmas there has obviously been Celebratory Caps introduced for all the jobs on the server, well so we think, my suggestion is a Fisherman Celebratory Cap for July 4th along with other A.I.D themed items, i'm mainly doing this so the cap can be introduced as it would obviously make sense to have this, kinda. At the end of the day, hopefully it can be recognized why this is needed and why this needs to be added to add some balance to the job compared to the rest which can get a permanent boost with a simple cap, which can be rented now for cheap, they have became more accessible to obtain even if its for a set amount if time. Duces.

Last edited:

GhostLibra

All players that joined after Christmas missed out on getting any caps at all. If we bring in fisherman caps, wouldn't it make since to bring all job caps back in as well? If so, then this would be a good idea for another holiday event, or perhaps we will have to wait until next Christmas. Further, and specifically in regard to July 4th, is the server going to have an event that is specialized for a US holiday?

NotCoolMax

All players that joined after Christmas missed out on getting any caps at all. If we bring in fisherman caps, wouldn't it make since to bring all job caps back in as well? If so, then this would be a good idea for another holiday event, or perhaps we will have to wait until next Christmas. Further, and specifically in regard to July 4th, is the server going to have an event that is specialized for a US holiday?
I see what you mean and it would make sense to bring them all back, i personally i think they should as i rarely see people mention as it is,
it doesn’t seem to be a must need item for every player. as for the holiday events, i see what you mean plus easter would’ve been a good time for this, it didn’t happen and we cannot change that, i purely made this with the mindset to be able to balance the jobs as they have boosts and fishermen does not, other than christmas and halloween, what other significant event is there other that july 4th? sorry if this didn’t make sense, i have no idea lol i’m typing on a plane and on phone.

GhostLibra

I see what you mean and it would make sense to bring them all back, i personally i think they should as i rarely see people mention as it is,
it doesn’t seem to be a must need item for every player. as for the holiday events, i see what you mean plus easter would’ve been a good time for this, it didn’t happen and we cannot change that, i purely made this with the mindset to be able to balance the jobs as they have boosts and fishermen does not, other than christmas and halloween, what other significant event is there other that july 4th? sorry if this didn’t make sense, i have no idea lol i’m typing on a plane and on phone.
Perhaps celebratory caps, or a variant of them (specific tools, perhaps? a variant of any of the mithrils, but with increased job pay/ex on the tool. requiring you to use that tool to get the buff?) for summer solstice? Which is June 20/21st (longest day of the year)

*edit: ^ event would be for a release of item for each job.
Another idea, generate a fishing cap but don't release it, and instead, allow players to exchange one of their other caps for one. This will allow players who participated in the Christmas event to be able to get the job cap even though it wasn't available at Christmas.

Last edited:

NotCoolMax

Perhaps celebratory caps, or a variant of them (specific tools, perhaps? a variant of any of the mithrils, but with increased job pay/ex on the tool. requiring you to use that tool to get the buff?) for summer solstice? Which is June 20/21st (longest day of the year)

*edit: ^ event would be for a release of item for each job.
Another idea, generate a fishing cap but don't release it, and instead, allow players to exchange one of their other caps for one. This will allow players who participated in the Christmas event to be able to get the job cap even though it wasn't available at Christmas.
I used the idea of ''Perhaps celebratory caps, or a variant of them (specific tools, perhaps? a variant of any of the mithrils, but with increased job pay/ex on the tool. requiring you to use that tool to get the buff?'' in my new suggestion post (https://stickymc.com/threads/some-of-my-suggestions.3183/#post-8358)

The edit you made wouldn't make sense as it would be unfair on the current players who did not play at christmas. Whereas, as you suggested, bring out new sets of Celebratory items.