Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Do you want to be my in game friend

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't mean to be rude, but posting a thread that's titled "I don't have friends :(" Isn't the best way to really get friends.
Maybe try to figure out why you don't have any friends and change that. Boom skadoosh ya got 20 friends.

idk what's my problem mate that is the issue :( maybe because i don't have a donator rank, i mean idk

You don't need a paid rank for people to like you. I just think that some people don't like how you act.

You don't need a paid rank for people to like you. I just think that some people don't like how you act.
The fact that you lied about having a youtube channel for days and then made unbelievable excuses when you were called out doesn't really help. TPkilling wasn't the best idea either.

The fact that you lied about having a youtube channel for days and then made unbelievable excuses when you were called out doesn't really help. TPkilling wasn't the best idea either.
before i lied and tpkilled they still hated me

i tried to forgive for my mistakes but nobody accepted it
I suggest waiting out your ban and coming back to the server as a new person. Keeping this thread going isn't helping your situation at all. As for the paid rank thing, It was a joke to Snduri. I'm sorry if you were offended by it.

I suggest waiting out your ban and coming back to the server as a new person. Keeping this thread going isn't helping your situation at all. As for the paid rank thing, It was a joke to Snduri. I'm sorry if you were offended by it.
oh ok but that ban literally made me cry i looked up and said
WHY GOD WHY
1 ENTIRE WEEK WITHOUT STICKY?
NOOOOO

If your appeal got rejected, you have to wait out your ban. It's only a week, you'll survive. For the moment, please refrain from continuing this thread as it is pointless.

SafetyScissor

Bruh you cannot have your poll question be loaded or it defeats the purpose of getting an objective result.