Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
A infinite farmable seed purchasable from the Sewers. Makes it so crops wouldn't have to be replanted.

Crab

Question for clarification -- do you mean something like the infinite sapling from Azertu, where the sapling never runs out? Or something where any block planted with infinite seeds auto-replants?

Either way, +1. Farmer needs everything we can get atm.

TheDiamondPanda

Hm, having that special item must be a challenge.
because you will kinda have easy way for infinite money
you can be a farmer and get infinite money..
sell out bread...
stew...
potato....

Either way, +1.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
Crab said:
Question for clarification -- do you mean something like the infinite sapling from Azertu, where the sapling never runs out? Or something where any block planted with infinite seeds auto-replants?
I mean something like the infinite sapling from Azertu. Ideally, we could purchase some amount of infinite seeds (maybe 64) and when the block those seeds were on becomes air, it gets replaced with a fresh seed.

TheDiamondPanda said:
Hm, having that special item must be a challenge.
because you will kinda have easy way for infinite money
you can be a farmer and get infinite money..
I do agree that you should have to grind for this item, and yes with enough dedication, you can have infinite money. I don't think this would give farmers an exploitable advantage as the crop has to be fully grown. Also, if it's bonemealed, they must wait an additional 5 seconds before being able to receive pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.