Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
like emerald armor with prot 5, thorns 4 and unb 4
emerald bow with power 6, unb 4 and infinity
emerald crossbow with multishot, quick charge 4 and unb 4

Last edited:

SafetyScissor

Won't that get us further into the overpowered gear oriented server like azertu was? Also, infinity is garbage because eventually, the bow will cost more XP to repair than the anvil can handle. And if mending is added to it, you've basically brought back relics from azertu.

mending and infinty don't go together :p
and i just realized that theres no prot 5

My guess is that was a possible bug (btw i didn't play on Azertu so idk how that stuff was)

SafetyScissor

Possible bug? That was the whole point of azertu's relics! Heavily specialized, overpowered equipment!

SafetyScissor

Literally ask anyone who played azertu how overpowered the items were. They'll easily spout off about how each item gave ridiculously high defense values, fire resistance, speed and other enchant combinations that are impossible in vanilla.

SafetyScissor

Yes but emerald is a limited set of above-normal tools on a vanilla-oriented server. The old server had stupidly high enchants like sharpness 9 and looting 5, and that was before netherite even existed. The limited set of emerald gear we have now is an acceptable deviation from the vanilla norm sticky sets. Any more than this and the impression the server will give is the best gear will only be accessible to players who are willing to drop real cash on it or force people to nonstop grind for it. Either way, that's reduces the distinction sticky had from its predecessor.