Rank Perks

GhostLibra

Known Member
Included in my recent suggestions have been rank perk ideas that go along with the rest of the ideas. specifically, rank requirements for some of the jobs related installments, and an idea for emperor-only to be able to /fly in spawn (discounting staff).

Here are some other ideas:
1) emperor get all job lvl 15 perks regardless of their job (Not my idea originally, just copying it onto the forums from the suggestions channel on sticky's discord. original idea: Nate6024)

2) emperor raise max job cap from 50 to 65. to keep the grind going, the xp needed to level up would continue to raise per level, this will hopefully extend (even if painfully) the amount of time players will spend grinding jobs and playing on stickymc.
2a) however, to prevent breaking the economy, we could either install a profit-per-tick limit to the jobs that can be grinded nonstop (miner, digger, farmer, maybe lumberjack and hunter included, possibly fisherman, but NOT blacksmith and chef. blacksmith, in specific, can make a lot of money fast if smelting a bunch of gold ore while crafting diamond chestplates. but this cannot continue: the supplies are limited, especially for blacksmith) OR the pay increase per jobs level be decreased.
2b) to keep the job meaningful to grind, there can be non-monetary incentives (considering the possibility of no-to-small pay increases for each job level past 50) such as a new job perk at lvl 60 (following the lvl 15 increments) or at max job level 65 (ideally this perk would not be OP either, but something fun, instead. blacksmiths can edit armorstands, etc. sadly i'm not creative enough to come up with more ideas, but this hopefully gives the idea of what i'm suggesting), the "legendary (job)" tag suggested previously, or something else that somebody else may come up with

(this idea has been discussed as something not interested in touching for now, but i'll still post it for consideration or for later on in sticky. much less of a concern until players reach total job lvl 200 anyway)

Other rank perk ideas, donor and/or in-game:
disguises
glow
with the loss of /feed, and the installment of 4th job at king: switch in-game rank perks (3rd job at marquis, form nation at duke, jumpboost at prince) and move 3rd job from wyvern donor rank to harpy donor rank
/jukebox to play whatever disk your holding while you walk around
/invisiblearmor to make your armor invisible but not your avatar/skin

Lasivian

Grandmaster Contributor
I see the only change that needs to be made is that **something** should be added to the ranks that you get when donating. Otherwise once you donate most ranks are worthless. It need not be a big deal tho, or "overpowering".

GhostLibra

Known Member
I see the only change that needs to be made is that **something** should be added to the ranks that you get when donating. Otherwise once you donate most ranks are worthless. It need not be a big deal tho, or "overpowering".
Yes. Perks that are "cosmetic" would be ideal. such as disguises or glowing, or access to /jukebox or /invisiblearmor would be ideal perks for donor ranks. however, in game ranks are sorely lacking, especially for their costs. Max in-game-rank cost 20,768,000, which at the donation ratio of 25,000igm to 1 euro, is a grand total of 830.72 euros. (Unless I've made an error in calculations).