React: the first admin to implement This Suggestion will receive $100

Obsidian__Golem

Grandmaster Contributor
So its simple, for every react it asks you to type or unscramble some item or in-game concept. Imagine if, when you won it in addition to the money you get 1 of the item, so like a wither rose? boom you get a wither rose. It would be fun, I think it would make people enjoy it more and it opens up a lot of possibilities to expanding the react, for events and such.

Some reacts may need to be changed... the rhiannon13 react may be... complicated to implement.

but the others would be fine, I mean who doesn't want a random singular piece of concrete powder, or netherite block.

thats all for today folks, remember to upvote, subscribe, follow me on patreon and send me a messenger pigeon with your likes.

xP9nda

Grandmaster Contributor
ah yes soon i shall have my army of rhiannon13's... and nothing will be able to stop me!!!

xP9nda

Grandmaster Contributor
wait so if i unscramble hydra do i get free hydra rank o-o

Obsidian__Golem

Grandmaster Contributor
okay so to be fair, I dont actually know what most of the reacts are but my ignorance to that doesnt mean it isnt a good idea. So im going to double down, Yes, you get hydra, everyone gets hydra, and a personal Rhia.

GhostLibra

Helper
Staff member
if you unscramble hydra you get hydra, then if you unscramble ghoul you go down to ghoul. so be careful