Official Suggestions regarding /tags

TheDiamondPanda

For Halloween, Spooky or Pumpkin tag.

TheDiamondPanda

Just for halloween innit?

RumpleTini

I've discovered that all the ranks names come from "the witcher", so what do u think about a rank named or a tag named "Geralt" (for those who do not know Geralt is the main character).

Obsidian__Golem

Grandmaster Contributor
Country tags, like France or Belgium, ones that have the countries flag color. They would be a cool one to have permanently in the store.
Another cool Tag idea would be one that says which town you are currently in, or perhaps when the last time you died was.
By last death I mean the longer you live the bigger the number it shows is.

ohSlate

and
Frosty
Santa
Cold

Lol, the only one I would actually like in the game would be the snowflake symbol but eh... it is what it is.

Daedalus_Digger

Known Member
I still believe that my idea that at level 25 of any job u you will get one free tag depending of the job, for example:
EXPERT MINER - Blue
EXPERT HUNTER - Red
EXPERT BLACKSMITH - (the colour of blacksmith in /jobs)
EXPERT DIGGER - Yellow
EXPERT LUMBERJACK - Green
EXPERT FARMER - Light Green
EXPERT CHEF - Light Blue

And at level 50:

MASTER MINER - Blue
MASTER HUNTER - Red
MASTER BLACKSMITH - (the colour of blacksmith in /jobs)
MASTER DIGGER - Yellow
MASTER LUMBERJACK - Green
MASTER FARMER - Light Green
MASTER CHEF - Light Blue

Those Job tags seem a bit too long, I like the idea but is there a different version we could maybe use? Perhaps you get a tag for getting a certain amount of overall job levels?

agreed, jobs tags too long

Question for all three of you: Do we know if it is possible to augment tag text with Italics or Underline? That way we could drop the "Expert" and Master" text.

Alternately, we could keep "Expert" and "Master" as well as the color, but use symbols to represent the Job, like a pick for miner or a cake for chef.

Also, since we know the growth curve is more exponential and less linear, perhaps we could move the first tag to Level 40 and the Second to level 50?

I really love the idea of these tags in particular as they allow us to show an accomplishment instead of just a word.

GhostLibra

Towny rank tags. King/Queen if you're leader of a nation, Mayor if you're mayor of a town, etc.
Jobs tags, only available once reaching a certain job level. "Hunter" at job level 25, "Master Hunter" at job level 50, etc.
Mob tags once you kill a certain amount of that mob. Kill 10000 creepers, get the "Creeper" tag.
At a certain rank, donor or in-game rank, allow players to put in a request for a custom tag (request has to be approved, etc. preventing abuse of custom-tags and the use of inappropriate tags)