Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have an opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xP9nda

Grandmaster Contributor
I'm not sure how other player's like to grind their jobs, but sometimes I like to disable the scoreboard to hide my money and just grind my jobs without any sense of progression.

1615220487701.png
1615220513889.png
When you can see the bossbar and actionbar constantly when grinding jobs, it can remind you how slow it can sometimes be to level up, which can be frustrating or annoying as sometimes it can take hours to level up just once.

If it's possible to add, I think it could be a cool feature to be able to toggle the job progression bossbar and actionbar so that players will be able to grind without a sense of progression and not get frustrated at potentially low levelling rates.

Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion,
panda :)

SirSalad

Staff member
We already have commands for toggling the progression bars, it's `/jobs toggle actionbar` and `/jobs toggle bossbar`.

xP9nda

Grandmaster Contributor
We already have commands for toggling the progression bars, it's `/jobs toggle actionbar` and `/jobs toggle bossbar`.

Oh, I never knew they existed! I’ll be sure to use them in the future, thank you and you can delete the suggestion or lock it or whatever as I suppose it’s invalid now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.