Rejected Using an essence or spawner spinner it should automatically /show what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasivian

Grandmaster Contributor
People tend to like to show off what they got anyway. It would be a little spammy, but relics are the core of our server, and they are rare enough that someone would have to work to have a lot to use at once. It wouldn't be worse than the necro announcements on a keyall purchase.
This would also help in the selling and trading of relics. Someone might get a relic they don't think is all that good, but someone else might want to buy it.
Thanks

Lasivian

Grandmaster Contributor
This could get spammy real fast. which is why there's a delay between how often you can /show anyway
It *could*, but I think essences and spawners are so rare it's not likely to get ugly.

GhostLibra

Known Member
show is also a donor only perk, atm. auto-showing spawner spinners would allow non-donors to show. and before showing spawners, i believe it would be more exciting to auto-show mythrils from mythril essences

Lasivian

Grandmaster Contributor
show is also a donor only perk, atm. auto-showing spawner spinners would allow non-donors to show. and before showing spawners, i believe it would be more exciting to auto-show mythrils from mythril essences
#1 There is precedent for "showing" things as non-donor. When you get a mithril core from the crates, and when you got a Necro item from the pumpkins. This would be a feature of the essence just like those and not a command option where you could choose what you showed. And we all know how getting a necro item made everyone say, "Would you trade me for that??". ;)

#2 The spam could be addressed by putting essences on the same cooldown timer as /show. "You can't open that essence right now, wait 15s". The only people this would limit are those that hoard essences/spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.