By using, accessing and/or registering to any of StickyMC's services you are agreeing to StickyMC's Terms of Service. If you don’t or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of service. all applicable laws and/or regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- StickyMC is not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- This service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to this Service may be reviewed by staff members. All content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- We may remove or modify any content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- You are granting us a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the content.
- We reserve the right to deny, reject and/or cancel your use of our service at any point in time with or without notice.
- Pursuing any form of legal action against our service or its operators will result in a permanent ban from our service.
At no point in time will you be guaranteed to make use of our service.
We try our best to keep everything online 24/7. But, since no software is 100% perfect, we cannot guarantee the uptime of our service.
When using any StickyMC services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities.
- Engage in discriminant, hateful, threatening and/or harmful behavior.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without consent.
- Impersonate another user.
Disruption of Communications
Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on StickyMC.
Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding and/or Spam: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication.
- Non-English Communication: StickyMC is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be allowed and will be accounted for as spam.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination that is unrelated to the topic and/or our service.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in (Example: Posting a thread about unicorns on the bug reports forum.) Replying to content with unrelated information.
- Inflammatory Topics: We ask you kindly to avoid Inflammatory topics such as; politics, religion, etc.
Permission is granted to download information and/or assets found on the StickyMC website for personal and/or non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software owned by our service.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other service.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StickyMC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials appearing on StickyMC's services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StickyMC does not warrant that any of the materials on its service are accurate, complete, or current. StickyMC may make changes to the materials contained on its service at any time without notice. StickyMC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We reserve the right to change our terms of service at any time with or without notice. However, we will attempt to notify you when changes are being made. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms of service.
Links and 3rd party services
StickyMC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StickyMC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Payments and the use of our store
All payments to the StickyMC server store is a payment of the virtual & intangible items contained in the purchase. Any payment will help us with the development of the server and therefore improve your experience. Any contributions and/or payments made towards this store will go directly towards the development of StickyMC.
All payments are handled and secured by PayPal.
- We have the right to change the contents and/or price from any package in our store at any time with or without notice. There is no guarantee of being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual & intangible items are forfeit. All items are virtual and have no value.
- All transactions are final and there are no refunds.
- If you are banned for breaking the rules, you will not be refunded. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server operators and rules can be changed at any point in time with or without notice.
- Pursuing any sort of refund will result in a permanent ban from our game servers and/or store payments.
- Ban-Appeals regarding chargebacks and/or other attempts on refunds without the authorization of the server operators will be declined.
- We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
- Store prices shown are exclusive VAT.
- Citizens living inside the European Union may be charged additional VAT. Any extra fee will ALWAYS be displayed to the customer BEFORE checkout.
- A regular PayPal payment process can take up to 15 minutes. eChecks may take up to 7 days to process and the items won't be delivered until the payment is cleared. If you have not received your items after this time, please contact the server operators and we will do whatever it takes to help you. Please note that it may take up to 48hours for us to reply.
- You will not be able to transfer purchases to another account. This is to prevent abuse and other security reasons.
By completing a payment towards StickyMC you agree to the following terms:
- You are over the age of 18 and/or have parental permission.
- You are the owner and/or have the authorization to use the PayPal account to complete the purchase.
- All the information provided upon purchase (such as personal information) is exact. If we believe this information is inaccurate we reserve the right to deny your purchase.
Any claim relating to StickyMC's services shall be governed by the laws of Belgium without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
StickyMC is the property of Oxywire.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us via email. [email protected]
VAT: BE0 707 978 452
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors.
StickyMC is owned by Oxywire and is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Copyright © Oxywire. All rights reserved.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Last Edited: July 17, 2020